Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
102 articles

How many students take GCSE Arabic? About 5,300 sat it across the UK in 2025. Explore entry trends, grade outcomes and what the data really means.

GCSE Arabic 4 to 6: learn the listening, speaking, reading and writing changes that build accuracy, range and confidence for a higher grade.

GCSE Arabic 4 to 7: learn what separates the grades, improve speaking, listening, reading and writing, and build a focused weekly revision plan today.

GCSE Arabic 5 to 7 guidance: learn what separates the grades and improve listening, speaking, reading and writing with a focused revision plan.

GCSE Arabic 5 to 8: discover what separates the grades, improve all four language skills and build a focused, examiner-led revision plan.

GCSE Arabic 6 to 8: discover the changes in speaking, listening, reading and writing that can turn secure answers into grade 8 performance now.

GCSE Arabic 6 to 9: learn the precise changes in vocabulary, grammar, speaking, writing and exam practice that can turn secure marks into top grades.

GCSE Arabic grade 7 meaning explained: understand the ability it represents, its old grade A comparison, tier rules and changing grade boundaries.

How to get grade 6 GCSE Arabic with focused vocabulary, regular speaking, timed practice and a simple plan for improving every exam skill.

Why choose GCSE Arabic? Explore what students value, what Edexcel assesses, who it suits, and how to balance Arabic with GCSE maths revision.

Moving sets GCSE Arabic explained: learn how class changes, tier entry and focused revision can affect your final grade, confidence and exam preparation.

GCSE Arabic revision book reviews: check specification fit, audio access, answer quality, tier coverage and exam practice before spending your money.

GCSE Arabic grade boundaries year to year can shift noticeably. Compare Edexcel marks from 2022 to 2025, learn why they move and revise safely today.

Should I take GCSE Arabic? Ask honest questions about fluency, Modern Standard Arabic, exam demands and revision time before choosing it at school.

Is GCSE Arabic hard? Get a straight answer based on student experiences, the Edexcel assessment structure and practical ways to revise effectively.

GCSE Arabic grade boundaries explained: learn how marks are scaled, why thresholds change each year, and how to use past boundaries sensibly in revision.

GCSE Arabic exam dates 2026: see confirmed Edexcel papers, speaking arrangements, timings, exam-day rules and a calm checklist for students.

GCSE Arabic exam start time explained: check session times, arrival, school variations and exactly when you will be allowed to begin your paper.

GCSE Arabic cram guide: use this focused 1-week plan to prioritise listening, speaking, reading and writing without wasting your final revision days.

GCSE Arabic 20 minute study routine: practise all four skills, build vocabulary and stay consistent with a calm daily plan that fits around maths revision.

Self study GCSE Arabic with a realistic week-by-week plan covering exam entry, speaking practice and revision alongside your GCSE maths workload.

GCSE Arabic flashcards Quizlet guide: find reliable Edexcel decks, check vocabulary, avoid weak sets and build your own fast for smarter revision.

Best GCSE Arabic revision apps for 2026, with free videos, official papers and a practical plan for improving listening, speaking, reading and writing.

Adults retake GCSE Arabic through approved exam centres. Learn about private entry, evening classes, speaking tests, fees and effective revision planning.