Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
147 articles

Revise GCSE Arabic with sibling support effectively: learn what their exam experience can teach you, what may be outdated, and how to practise safely.

GCSE English Language Paper 1 exam date 2026: check the scheduled date, paper duration, essential equipment and how to balance English with maths revision.

Feeling behind GCSE English Language? Identify the skills costing marks and follow a calm catch-up plan that fits alongside your GCSE maths revision.

GCSE English Language part time job balance: build a realistic weekly plan, protect sleep and revise effectively around changing shifts and maths.

GCSE food and nutrition revision timetable worth it? See when a written plan helps, when flexible revision works, and how to protect maths practice time.

GCSE Arabic revision drop-in sessions can improve speaking, feedback and exam technique. Learn when to attend and when revising alone is more useful.

GCSE English Language revision timetable clash? Build a realistic six-subject plan that protects English, maths, sleep and focused practice each week.

GCSE English language and literature revision timetable worth it? See when planning helps, when flexibility wins, and how to protect maths revision time.

Short breaks vs long break GCSE English Language: explore the evidence, choose sensible timings, prevent phone drift and build a repeatable revision plan.

Self study GCSE English Literature with a realistic twelve-week plan covering set texts, quotations, essays, past papers and independent exam entry in the UK.

GCSE Latin busy schedule advice for fitting vocabulary, translation and set texts around sport, work, maths revision and other demanding subjects.

Spaced repetition GCSE Arabic made simple: build a paper recall routine for vocabulary, grammar, listening, speaking, reading and writing skills today.

GCSE German weekend revision made practical: plan Saturday and Sunday to improve vocabulary, listening, speaking and writing without exhausting yourself.

Revise GCSE French with a sibling effectively: learn what their exam experience can teach you, what may now be outdated, and how to plan useful sessions.

GCSE history and GCSE geography together is a realistic choice. Learn about workload, subject overlap, exam skills and balancing both with maths revision.

GCSE French part time job balance: build a flexible weekly plan, protect exam preparation and keep maths revision moving around changing shifts calmly.

GCSE Arabic and GCSE Modern Hebrew together is possible, but demanding. Compare exam overlap, workload, entry checks and a realistic revision plan.

Feeling behind GCSE Russian? Learn why comparison misleads, identify your gaps and build a calm catch-up plan while keeping maths revision on track.

GCSE English Literature topics breakdown by exam board, with approximate weightings and a practical plan to focus revision where it can earn most marks.

GCSE English literature weekend revision plan: build a calm two-day routine for quotes, themes, timed essays, feedback and confident exam preparation.

Too late to revise GCSE English Literature? Learn what can still improve, what to prioritise and how to revise without neglecting your GCSE maths.

GCSE English Literature extra reading explained: what helps, what wastes time, and how to balance set texts with focused maths exam revision each week.

GCSE food and nutrition 20 minute study routine: revise nutrition, food science and exam skills daily while keeping your GCSE maths practice on track.

Should I take GCSE French? Ask honest questions about interest, speaking, workload and revision before choosing a subject you can sustain for two years.