Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
131 articles

Staying consistent GCSE Arabic revision gets easier with a small weekly system for vocabulary, speaking, feedback and realistic low-motivation days too.

GCSE Arabic revision drop-in sessions can improve speaking, feedback and exam technique. Learn when to attend and when revising alone is more useful.

GCSE Arabic examiner reports reveal recurring mistakes in speaking, reading and writing. Learn how to turn examiner feedback into smarter revision.

GCSE Arabic part time job balance made realistic: protect Arabic, maths and sleep with a flexible revision plan for shifts, exams and busy school days.

Native speaker GCSE Arabic advantage explained: discover where home Arabic helps, where dialect falls short, and how to prepare for every exam skill.

Perfectionism GCSE Arabic revision: spot hidden avoidance, practise all four skills through imperfect attempts, and protect time for GCSE maths revision.

Spaced repetition GCSE Arabic made simple: build a paper recall routine for vocabulary, grammar, listening, speaking, reading and writing skills today.

Typing vs handwriting notes GCSE Arabic guide: learn which supports recall, when to use each method, and how active retrieval makes revision stick.

GCSE Arabic cross curricular overlap explained: see where Arabic supports maths and other subjects, then revise shared themes once without missing key skills.

Learning styles GCSE Arabic advice based on evidence. Discover which revision methods improve listening, speaking, reading and writing effectively.

Extra practice material GCSE Arabic advice: ask your teacher confidently, demonstrate your effort and build a focused revision plan that works.

Active recall GCSE Arabic strategies turn vocabulary, grammar and speaking into focused self-tests, with a practical plan that beats passive rereading.

Read answers aloud GCSE Arabic revision can expose missing links, awkward sentences and weak paragraph structure. Learn a focused checking routine.

Cramming vs learning GCSE Arabic: spot false confidence, test real recall and build a calm revision routine that holds up across all four papers on exam day.

GCSE Arabic Christmas holiday revision made manageable: plan short, balanced sessions across four skills while protecting rest, family time and GCSE maths.

GCSE Arabic year 10 revision head start: discover when early practice helps, how to balance it with maths, and how to avoid burnout before Year 11.

Typing answers under timer GCSE Arabic can improve planning speed, but handwriting matters. Build faster, clearer responses with this practical revision plan.

GCSE Arabic exam conditions practice made realistic: set up timed listening, reading, writing and speaking sessions at home without a classroom.

Revising GCSE Arabic with music may aid routine, but lyrics can disrupt memory and reading. Learn when to choose silence, instrumentals or sound.

GCSE Arabic: how many practice papers should you do? Aim for 8-12 timed sittings, with marking, repair and rest built into your revision plan.

Review mock mistakes GCSE Arabic with a two-stage routine: check errors promptly, then re-test after a short delay to improve recall and exam performance.

GCSE Arabic Foundation tier easier? Compare the grade cap, paper demands and revision strategy to decide whether Foundation is the right route for you.

Revising before bed GCSE Arabic can aid recall if it stays short and protects sleep. Learn what to review, when to stop and how to plan revision.

GCSE Arabic revision silence or noise: explore the evidence on lyrics, instrumental music and quiet, then build an exam-ready routine that works.