Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
978 articles

Managing family expectations around A-level results starts with clear boundaries, a results-day plan and calm conversations about your next steps.

A-level results day school meeting guide: prepare questions, discuss reviews, university offers and next steps calmly with your school or college.

Is a C grade good at A-Level? Understand UCAS points, university entry, Clearing and the practical next steps for students and parents after results.

A-level grade different from predicted? Understand why it happened, how reviews of marking work and what to do about university offers on results day.

A-level grades UCAS points table: convert A*-E into tariff points, calculate your total correctly and understand what university offers require.

Gap year after A-level results? Learn how university deferral works, weigh the benefits and risks, and plan calm, useful next steps after results day.

A-level computer science grade meaning explained: compare A* to E with 2026 UK degree entry examples, Maths requirements and practical next steps.

Grade 6 GCSE maths meaning explained, including A Level entry, realistic next steps, result checks and free MathsGenie revision support.

GCSE maths grade boundaries history from 2017 to 2025, with Edexcel year-by-year trends, pandemic context and practical revision advice.

GCSE English Literature lower grade than expected? Follow a calm plan for checking marks, requesting a review and deciding whether to resit next.

GCSE grade change and sixth form place guidance: see how a successful review affects your offer, what evidence to send admissions and when to act.

GCSE maths grade boundaries explained for results day 2026. Learn how marks become grades, how tiers work and what to do if your result is close.

Managing family expectations on GCSE results day: calm scripts, practical boundaries and next steps for students facing pressure from parents or relatives.

GCSE results sixth form offers explained: follow each step from collecting grades to confirming enrolment, handling missed conditions and planning ahead.

GCSE maths lower grade than expected? Learn how to check marks, request a review, protect college plans and build a focused maths resit strategy today.

GCSE results day 2026 is Thursday 20 August. Check release times, your results slip, grade boundaries and clear next steps for students and parents alike.

Opening GCSE results alone or with friends? Compare both choices, prepare emotionally and build a calm, personal plan for GCSE results day with confidence.

Supporting a friend after GCSE results starts with listening. Learn what to say, what to avoid, and how to help after disappointing grades calmly.

GCSE results day myths, debunked: understand grade boundaries, reviews of marking and appeals so students and parents can make informed choices.

Check GCSE results online in 2026 using your school portal, email or Education Record app, with clear alternatives if you cannot attend in person.

GCSE results day social media advice: share safely, protect your privacy, avoid comparison and celebrate friends without creating extra pressure online.

Level subject choices made clearer. Learn how to balance enjoyment, ability, workload and university requirements before choosing three A Levels.

GCSE to A Level Maths explained: compare AS and full A Level content, assessment across the UK, entry choices and practical revision advice.

GCSE vs IGCSE curriculum explained for UK students. Compare topics, papers and grading, then revise smarter with Maths Genie lessons and past papers.