Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
978 articles

GCSE history homework grade impact explained: learn what counts towards your final grade and how to balance History tasks with GCSE maths revision.

GCSE Italian revision timetable clash? Build a realistic weekly plan that protects Italian practice, maths progress, rest and five other GCSE subjects.

Redo GCSE geography mock timed or review it first? Learn when a full resit helps, when it wastes revision time, and how to turn errors into marks before exams.

Short breaks vs long break GCSE History: explore what research suggests, how to plan focused revision, and when a longer rest is genuinely useful.

GCSE Arabic Paper 1 exam date 2026: check the Edexcel date, session, duration and what to prepare, plus a calm plan for keeping maths revision on track.

AI quiz GCSE economics guidance for productive self-testing, better prompts, reliable fact-checking and stronger quantitative skills for exam revision.

GCSE English Language and Literature together: learn whether you can take both, what overlaps, and how to balance English with GCSE maths revision.

Documentaries help GCSE Engineering when paired with active maths practice. Learn what to watch, record and turn into useful knowledge and exam marks.

GCSE English Language vs Literature employers: learn which grade colleges and employers check, what to list, and how to prioritise GCSE revision wisely.

GCSE English language: revise every day or rest? Use spacing, active practice and planned recovery to retain more while keeping maths revision on track.

Harder GCSE English Language and Literature or English Language? Compare workload, exam demands and revision, then balance English confidently with GCSE maths.

Hate GCSE Engineering? How to revise with less friction, tackle difficult topics, strengthen the maths and build an achievable exam routine that works.

Remote learning GCSE engineering results rose during teacher assessment, then fell as exams returned. Explore the data and rebuild the maths skills that matter.

Review mock mistakes GCSE Economics effectively: learn when to check errors, what delay costs and how to turn feedback into better exam performance.

Revising GCSE Economics with music may help motivation but hinder reading and recall. Learn when music works, when silence wins, and how to test it.

Revise weakest topic first GCSE Economics? Learn when to tackle it, when to warm up, and how recall and exam practice can strengthen weak areas.

University GCSE engineering requirement explained: learn when your grade matters, what admissions teams check, and how to plan your maths revision.

Switch exam board GCSE German guidance: learn what your school controls, what changes between specifications and how to adjust your revision calmly.

GCSE further maths revision drop in sessions can expose misconceptions quickly. Learn when school support beats solo practice and how to combine both.

GCSE German November resit rules explained: learn when German can be retaken, who should consider it, and how to protect your GCSE maths revision time.

Tell parents you're struggling with GCSE German calmly. Use a practical script to explain the problem, ask for support and avoid an unhelpful lecture at home.

Study playlists GCSE music focus explained: discover when background music helps maths revision, when it distracts, and how to test what works for you.

GCSE economics revise every day or rest? Learn how spaced recall, planned rest days and sleep improve retention while protecting your energy for exams.

GCSE engineering Easter holiday revision made manageable: build a balanced plan for technical topics, maths practice, past papers, feedback and rest.