Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
978 articles

GCSE WJEC night-before plan for Maths: a calm checklist, quick wins, worked methods and exam-day routine using YesGenie past papers and lessons.

GCSE WJEC Maths revision tips for students stuck at a pass grade. Use YesGenie lessons, question banks, past papers and mark schemes to improve.

GCSE mark schemes can boost WJEC Maths grades fast. Learn how to read method marks, fix errors, and revise smarter with YesGenie.

GCSE OCR maths revision made simple: stop forgetting topics using spaced practice, mixed questions, past papers and YesGenie resources to boost marks.

GCSE revision: learn how to use OCR GCSE Maths past papers properly with timing, analysis and mark schemes so you improve fast and score higher.

GCSE active recall for OCR Maths: turn notes into flashcards, mini tests and past-paper practice with worked examples, mistakes and FAQs.

GCSE OCR maths revision: learn how to spot your weakest topics using past papers, mark schemes and YesGenie question banks, then turn them into marks.

GCSE parent guide for Eduqas: support maths revision without nagging. Use routines, past papers, mini tests and calm check-ins to boost grades.

GCSE night-before plan for Eduqas Maths: calm checklist, quick methods, worked examples, and the best YesGenie past papers to use without panic.

GCSE exam week checklist for Eduqas Maths: what to revise, what to practise, and how to use YesGenie past papers, lessons and mark schemes fast.

GCSE Eduqas students can use mark schemes to gain method marks, spot patterns, and boost grades. Learn a simple routine with examples.

GCSE students: learn how to use Edexcel GCSE Maths past papers properly with a simple routine to sit, mark, analyse mistakes, and improve fast.

GCSE maths revision without nagging: simple routines, past papers and calm support. Help your child practise well and feel confident for exams.

GCSE maths revision for Edexcel students: stop wasting time, target weak topics, use past papers, predicted papers and mark schemes to gain marks fast.

GCSE maths revision tips for students stuck at a pass grade. Use targeted practice, method marks, past papers and a simple plan to improve fast.

GCSE students: learn how to turn English Literature notes into active recall using maths-style practice, retrieval routines and spaced revision in YesGenie.

GCSE English Literature revision that saves time: smart quote banks, fast essay plans, mark-scheme habits, and a maths-style routine that works.

GCSE revision without nagging: practical ways parents can support English Lit (and maths) with routines, calm check-ins, and YesGenie resources.

GCSE night-before plan for English Literature that avoids panic. A calm checklist, smart timings, and a maths-style method to secure marks and sleep.

GCSE revision for WJEC students who keep forgetting English Language content. Use recall, spacing and mark schemes, plus a maths-style plan that sticks.

GCSE exam week checklist for English Literature, plus smart maths revision you can keep ticking off with YesGenie past papers, mini tests and predicted papers.

GCSE revision without nagging: practical ways parents can support English Language while protecting focus, confidence, and maths revision time too.

GCSE mark schemes can raise your grades fast. Learn how to read method marks, analyse errors, and turn feedback into targeted revision on YesGenie.

GCSE night-before plan for English Language that avoids panic. A calm checklist, timing tips, and a maths-style method so you sleep and perform.