Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
978 articles

GCSE revision for WJEC Chemistry: stop forgetting content using spaced retrieval, exam-style practice and mark schemes. Plus maths methods to remember.

GCSE CCEA night-before plan for Chemistry that avoids panic. A calm checklist, quick maths refresh, and smart practice using YesGenie resources.

GCSE WJEC exam week checklist for Chemistry, with maths-first tips on calculations, units, timing and past-paper routines to stay calm and score marks.

GCSE active recall for WJEC: turn Chemistry notes into daily self-tests using maths-style practice loops, flashcards, blurting and past papers.

GCSE Chemistry OCR revision without wasted time: use maths-style methods, exam questions, and mark schemes to boost marks efficiently and calmly.

GCSE exam week checklist for Chemistry: calm routines, quick wins, and maths methods for calculations. Use past papers, mark schemes and timing.

GCSE chemistry exam week checklist for calm, efficient revision. Use maths-style planning, mark schemes and timed practice to protect your grades 9-1.

GCSE forgetting Chemistry? Use spaced repetition, retrieval practice and exam questions. Learn a simple plan maths students can actually stick to.

GCSE revision: learn how to turn Chemistry notes into active recall with a simple workflow, plus maths-style examples, checklists and exam-ready routines.

GCSE CCEA guide for parents: support Biology revision without nagging, using calm routines, check-ins and YesGenie maths tools to reduce stress.

GCSE revision for CCEA students stuck at a pass grade: a calm plan, maths-style methods, worked examples, and how YesGenie helps you rise.

GCSE CCEA night-before plan for Biology: a calm timetable, maths-based self-testing, and quick wins using YesGenie past papers and mini tests.

GCSE WJEC Biology exam week checklist: a simple plan for calm, effective revision, plus maths time blocks, past papers and common mistakes.

GCSE WJEC Biology: learn how to find your weakest topics fast using a marks audit, past papers, and a simple data method GCSE students can copy.

GCSE revision: learn how to use OCR Biology past papers properly, without wasting time. A maths-first method to plan, mark, analyse and improve.

GCSE OCR Biology revision without wasted time: build a smart plan, use mark schemes, practise exam maths, and keep momentum with YesGenie resources.

GCSE revision without nagging: practical ways parents can help, plus a maths-friendly plan using YesGenie lessons, mini tests, past papers and mark schemes.

GCSE revision: stop forgetting Biology content with spaced practice, retrieval and exam-style questions. Use YesGenie maths tools to plan and test recall.

GCSE mark schemes can boost your marks fast. Learn how to read method marks, spot patterns, and turn mistakes into a maths revision plan.

GCSE Biology exam week checklist for calm, focused revision. Simple daily plan, maths-style methods, worked examples, and YesGenie resources.

GCSE active recall made simple: turn Biology notes into questions, spacing and quick checks, then apply the same method to maths for higher marks.

GCSE students: learn how to use AQA Biology past papers properly, then translate the method into smarter maths revision with YesGenie papers and mark schemes.

GCSE Biology revision without wasting time: a simple plan that works. Use maths-style practice, mark schemes and past papers to improve quickly.

GCSE WJEC guide for parents: support maths revision without nagging. Use calm routines, past papers, mark schemes and YesGenie tools.