Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
978 articles

GCSE geography tutor guidance: learn when tutoring helps, what to ask before hiring and how to protect your GCSE maths revision time and budget.

GCSE maths no background knowledge? Learn if starting is realistic, what schools decide and how to rebuild essential skills quickly with free revision tools.

Grade 4 GCSE Further Maths sixth form guidance: check entry rules for A Level Maths, Further Maths and other courses, plus your best next steps.

GCSE German similar to GCSE French? Compare exam skills, vocabulary, grammar and workload, then decide whether taking both subjects is right for you.

Moving schools GCSE German advice: compare exam boards, map topic gaps, protect speaking practice and keep your wider GCSE revision calmly on track.

University GCSE German requirement explained: when the grade matters, when it rarely does, and how to protect maths revision time for future applications.

GCSE Arabic revision environment advice grounded in evidence. Learn which changes improve focus, recall and realistic exam practice without chasing perfection.

GCSE English language revision book reviews: check exam-board fit, question quality, answers and usability before confidently buying a new guide for revision.

GCSE geography exam clash same week? Build a calm revision plan that balances Geography with Maths and other GCSE papers without neglecting either.

GCSE geography weekend revision made simple: follow a focused two-day routine to recall case studies, practise exam skills and avoid last-minute cramming.

Tell parents you're struggling with GCSE Food and Nutrition using a calm script, clear evidence and a practical plan that avoids blame, panic and lectures.

YouTube channels GCSE Geography guide: learn what videos do well, what they miss, and how to add recall, fieldwork, case studies and exam practice.

GCSE physics homework grade impact explained: see when homework raises exam marks, when it wastes time, and how to balance physics with maths revision.

Self study GCSE English Language with a realistic 12-week plan covering private entry, reading, writing, marking and the spoken assessment.

GCSE economics Christmas holiday revision made manageable: plan four to six focused sessions, protect your break and return ready for January lessons.

GCSE economics Easter holiday revision made manageable: build a balanced plan, practise exam skills, protect your break and keep GCSE maths moving too.

GCSE economics Year 10 revision head start: discover whether early revision improves recall, builds maths skills and prevents burnout with a balanced plan.

GCSE engineering handwriting speed does not earn marks itself. Learn when slow writing matters, how to stay legible, pace answers and request support early.

GCSE engineering tutoring cost explained: compare typical UK hourly rates, hidden extras and value, then decide whether private tuition is worth paying for.

GCSE English grades can affect sixth form entry. Learn how Language and Literature are weighted, when grade 4 matters, and what to check before applying.

GCSE English language and literature busy schedule? Use focused revision to protect English and maths when work, sport and other subjects compete.

GCSE English language resit entry explained clearly: 2026 deadlines, late fees, missed exams, private centres, eligibility and the next steps to take.

How stressful is GCSE English Language and Literature? Compare it with maths and science, understand the pressure and build a calmer revision plan.

Learning styles GCSE Economics: discover what evidence shows and build a stronger revision routine using recall, spacing, questions and feedback.